This Agreement applies to all Internet services, Internet sites and Internet projects (collectively, the «Services» and individually, the «Service») provided by the administration of the journal LACITY (location: Kyiv,) and / or its related (affiliated) companies (hereinafter-the «Owner»).
2. This Agreement is a contract of accession, the User’s use of the Services indicates the user’s accession to this Agreement in full and confirms his agreement with the following terms.
3. When using the Service by Users, the Owner collects and processes the user’s data, namely:
3.1. data provided by the User when filling in the registration forms of the Services, as well as during the use of the Service (such as name, address, phone numbers, etc.).);
3.3. IP address;
3.4. the options and settings of Internet browsers.
4. The owner includes the user’s data in the database of personal data of Internet users from the moment when the User first starts using the Service, as well as constantly the entire period during which the User uses the services. The period of data storage is the period during which the User uses the services, as well as the next five years after the closure of the account on the relevant Service and the end of the User’s use of the services.
5. The owner shall process the user’s personal data by any means in order to properly provide the User with the services (identification, authentication, authorization, password recovery, transfer of information materials on the user’s subscription, responses to requests and letters of the user, as well as for other actions necessary from time to time for the proper provision of services).
6. The owner uses personal data for targeting advertising and / or information materials by age, sex, other data, for statistical research; by any other means.
7. The owner has the right to transfer personal data, database of personal data, which includes the User’s personal data, in whole or in part to any third parties without notice to the User in the following cases: persons, in the management, ownership or ownership of which the Services are transferred; persons, are associated / affiliated with the Owner; the new owner and / or owners of the Service for processing for the purposes provided for in this Agreement; other users of the services (both individuals and legal entities), if the service provides the appropriate functionality.
8. When Users use the Service, the Internet pages of the services may contain codes of Internet resources of third parties, as a result of which such third parties receive the data specified in paragraphs 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 of this Agreement. Such third-party Internet resources are:
8.1. systems for collecting statistics of visits to services (for example, counters bigmir.net, Google Analytics, etc.);
8.2. social plugins (blocks) of social networks (for example, Facebook, etc.));
8.3. banner display systems (e.g. AdRiver, etc.));
8.4. other resources.
9. The user has all rights to protect his / her personal data provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular, the Law of Ukraine «on protection of personal data».
10. The processing of personal data is carried out in data centers, where the equipment that provides the operation of the services is located. The owner shall take all measures provided by law to protect the user’s personal data, in particular, data processing is carried out on the equipment, which is located in protected areas with limited access.
11. The owner has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally. In this case, all changes will be published at https://lacity.com.ua/privacy-policy/ and will be binding on the user after 10 days from the date of such publication.